Saturday, July 13, 2013

Photo: Al Mustapha visits TB Joshua immediately after release


Al-Mustapha was released yesterday Friday July 12th after many years in prison, and his first port of call after his release was T.B Joshua's place.

T.B Joshua explains why Al-Mustapha visited him first:

I got to know him many years ago when a petition was addressed to General Bamaiyi who was the then Chairman of the NDLEA. As you know, several efforts had been made by my detractors to bring me and my ministry down. One of those efforts was that petition. I was arrested for investigation and it was later discovered that it was a tissue of lies. I spent nine days with them for investigation and they found the whole thing to be a fabrication. From there, I was taken to Aso Rock (City of Power) to see the president. It was there that I met Mustapha.

I was able to reveal to them who I am by telling them what was to come as a prophet. One of those things I mentioned to them and to Mustapha in particular, was what he went through, though he did not believe me then. That was why when it came to pass, I was the first person he remembered. I told him that he would spend several years in prison and would be finally released which no one else had ever told him.

That is why you see him coming here as his first port of call. Where there is no vision, people perish.




..........let's wai and see if Al Mustapha end up the president of Naija, since dats the normal trend......

No comments:

Post a Comment