Sunday, September 15, 2013

Obsessed One Direction Fan Posts Pics Of Animals In Blender She's About To Blend Because They Refused To Follow Her On Twitter

A One Direction fan has killed her pet Chihuahua because British boy band, One Direction has refused to follow her on twitter despite her threats. She sent a desperate tweet to the five singers from her account, @illumivato two weeks ago saying: 'Follow me or I'll break my dog's neck'.
The post was accompanied by a picture showing someone pinning a dog to the ground by its throat.

After being ignored, several days later, she wrote directly to band member Liam Payne on the social networking site saying: 'I love you. Follow me. My dog has just died.' She then added a picture showing herself crying as she cradled a dead dog.

Other Images that were reportedly taken from her twitter account page before it was suspended show animals in blenders and a small child tied up. Each comes with similar messages threatening to kill them if the boy band didn't follow her.

No comments:

Post a Comment