Sunday, September 15, 2013

Guys Always Want to Have A Taste of My Body –Says Actress Black Queen

Black Queen is one of the few actresses who are successfully working for both the Yoruba and English sides of Nollywood. She is an ex-model and well endowed, no wonder men can't just leave her alone.

Speaking on her many encounter with guys, the actress said:
"Apart from being a celebrity, men always want to have a test of my body. But I know and believe they want me because of my success, name and beauty and that has made me stick to one man who I love and respect with all my heart.
I just tell my male admirers and fans that I am not available. While some understand and let me be, others don’t. Because I don’t want to be rude, I calmly tell them to let me be. 
When they become too stressful, I stop taking their calls or block them from my facebook and Whatsapp. For me, it is not a problem to handle my male admires. They have a right to ask me out after all I am still a single woman, and I also have a right to say no. 
The most embarrassing thing would be when a fan said to me at an event, “Black Queen, I like your boobs, can I feel it?”

No comments:

Post a Comment