Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Countdown to my wedding...... 51days


The relationship started since 12th September, 2009 and now I and the most wonderful girl, we are ready to tie the knot, I want you my readers to help me with prayers and I would appreciate if you attend, the wedding.
More pictures after the cut......




Thanks to my good friend Sadiq, he introduced her to me while I was on the verge of graduating from the university......


Now lets meet the gorgeous bride, Zainab Oyiza Abdulmalik, she hails from Okene Kogi State, a graduate of Usmanu Danfodiyo University, with a degree in Business Administration, she did her NYSC service at National Health Insurance Scheme Kaduna, she is currently unemployed....





And meet the gentleman, Abdulmalik Yusuf who is originally from Okehi Kogi state but born and brought up in kaduna state, with BSc. in Physics from Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto, and currently doing his MSc in Physics at the same University. He served at Ecobank Nig Plc Maiduguri, worked for a while with Ecobank before leaving the bank to continue studies and currently a Technologist with the Federal University Gusau..... Hobbies include watching movies, surfing the internet, chatting, playing, basketball, table tennis or snooker......



............The wedding fatiha is scheduled for 6th february 2015 at court road, gyadi gyadi kano state (2:30pm) and the reception is to come on the 7th february 2015 (11am) at NDA officers' mess badarawa kaduna............ Bring your friends, u are highly welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment